[SBE] Week Twelve on the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sat Jul 17 09:04:27 EDT 2010

Hi all:

This week we will do three presentations in three states. Why not invite
someone to come with you who might benefit from knowing the latest about
EAS/CAP, USB 3.0, fiber optics and other such timely topics. Both you
and they will not only learn about these things, but you'll get fed and
possibly leave with a door prize.

We start week twelve on Wednesday, July 21st when we will do a noon
presentation in the facilities of Mississippi Public Broadcasting in
Jackson for Jackson's SBE Chapter 125. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/28-JacksonMS.htm.

On Thursday, July 22nd, we will move to Alabama where we'll do a noon
presentation in the Trinity Presbyterian Church in Montgomery, AL for
Montgomery SBE Chapter 118. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/29-Montgomery,%20AL.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/29-Montgomery,%20AL.htm> .

We will finish off the week on Friday, July 23rd, in Tennessee when
we'll do a noon presentation in the Tarter Student Activity Center of
Trevecca University in Nashville for Nashville's SBE Chapter 103. For
details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/30-Nashville.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/30-Nashville.htm>

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It's not too late
to join in.
--
*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.