[SBE] Windows 7 password reset

Jon Frank jon_frank at wgbh.org
Wed Jul 14 23:39:09 EDT 2010

There's a way to get a password hint. Click on the logon screen and click the person's username to display the password prompt. Then click on the button to the right of the text box without entering a password. When you click OK, the password hint for the account should show up.

Jon Frank
WGBH TV and Radio