[SBE] Week Thirteen on the Taste of NAB 2010 Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Aug 1 23:46:19 EDT 2010

Hi all:

We start week fourteen on Wednesday, August 4th when we will do a
presentation in the Clear Channel facilities in Rockville, MD for three
SBE Chapters: 37, 46 and 132 -- Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Fr.
Meade, MD. For details, visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2010/37-WashDC-area.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/37-WashDC-area.htm>.

On Friday, August 6th, we will move to Philadelphia, PA where we'll do a
noon presentation in the facilities of MyPhil17.This presentation is for
Philadelphia's SBE Chapter 18. For details, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/2010/32-Greenville-SC.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2010/32-Greenville-SC.htm>.

There will be refreshments and door prizes at all events. What to know
more about USB 3.0? Show up to see how this technology impacts the
broadcast industry. We'll also talk about EAS, CAP and fiber optics.

For clarification, The Taste of NAB Road Show presentations are
educational events - not a sales event! Since no one on our team knows
the prices of any of the technology we have with us, we cannot and do
not talk prices. Our sponsors only cover our expenses such as hotels,
diesel, etc. No one on our team is a salesman and none of us make
anything from any sale that may result from our presentation.

For more details about the Taste of NAB Road Show, visit:
www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/Taste_of_NAB.html> or contact Larry via e-mail
at Larry at Tech-Notes.TV <mailto:Larry at Tech-Notes.TV>. It's not too late
to join in.

--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*

1980 25th St.