[SBE] Asking for some assistence

Cris Alexander crisa at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Tue Oct 12 14:53:53 EDT 2010

You might check with Nautel. Their second-generation HD Radio exciters had
the GPS unit built-in and folks who traded up in the last year or so would
have their old "EASU" units lying around unused (Nautel did not ask for them
back in the trade-up, only the exciters). Those provided 10 MHz and 1 PPS
GPS outputs. Anyway, Nautel might be able to tell you who traded up and has
these units lying around. Might pick them up for a song.

Cris Alexander, CPBE, AMD, DRB
Crawford Broadcasting Company
Denver, Colorado
(303) 433-0104