[SBE] Asking for some assistance

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Tue Oct 12 15:39:12 EDT 2010

It sounds to me like The ES-110 from ESE may be just the thing you are looking for.
List price for the ES-110 is $1695.00 in the standard desk top enclosure.
For rack mount put a "P" at the end of the part number and add $55 to the price. I have no doubt that you can get it for far less.
There is information on their web site. I do know that Harris recommends this unit to be used as a reference.

If you have any questions or there is anything else I can do for you let me know.

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (everything number)