[SBE] Commercial Message, Multiple Building, Generators, ATS for sale

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Mon Feb 21 17:03:40 EST 2011

I have a lead on several fairly new (less than 10 yrs old) top quality communication shelters, approx 10 x 12 or larger, with 60, 80, 100kW diesel generator and sub-base fuel tank, automatic transfer switch plus whatever else is left in the building. Dehydrators, equipment racks and other items also available. In addition to the building, you would have the cost to crane and transport the building from its current site (could be MD, VA, PA and possibly other states) to your new site. You would have (same as with new building) the cost to permit and set the building.

Let me know off list if interested and we can solicit the owners.

Thank you

Edwin Bukont CSRE, DRB, CBNT
E2 Technical Services LLC
Tech-Knowledgy for Hire
V- 240.417.2475; F- 240.368.1265
Ed.Bukont at E2TechnicalServices.com .. please note the new email address
Genuine StudioHub+ Dealer