[SBE] Changes to the SBE IRLP Reflector 9615

Tom Bosscher tom at bosscher.org
Thu Feb 24 09:58:40 EST 2011

Jonathon,

I think the addition of the Echolink conference bridge
will help a lot of folks to get on to the net, and general
talks otherwise. For more information, please go to

http://glirlp.org/9615-sbe/

The plus side to Echolink is that an licensed amateur
doesn't need a radio, just a computer with Internet, a sound
card and microphone, and it is free.

73 de tom K8TB CPRE