[SBE] Hamnets

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Wed May 11 09:52:52 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 10 May 2011 10:25:40 am R.V.Zeigler wrote:

> This engineer was told that if he was a broadcast engineer,

> but not an Extra Class ham, he probably shouldn't call himself an engineer.

Balderdash !!
Although mine is a "real" extra, ( more depth in theory than the 1st phone
at that time ) some of the most brilliant engineers ( real ones with PE's
and everything ) I've had the privilege to know,
have held novice and tech licenses, and many no amateur license at all.

Personally, such a comment would come close to being met with violence.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Everyone can be taught to sculpt: Michelangelo would have had to be
taught how ___not to. So it is with the great programmers.
--
Cowboy