[SBE] Ham in Broadcasting Net at 8 PM Eastern Sunday

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Sun May 22 09:13:30 EDT 2011

On my way back from Dayton, but flying directly off to Europe so I will miss
this, darn it.

Perhaps work with Leo LaPorts' TWiT.tv? He has a number of live and
prerecorded shows on tech, radio tech (http://twit.tv/twirt) and so on.
Might be a good match.

Kent
K9EZ - Look for me running LX/K9EZ (good for LX0) in the WPX contest this
weekend.