[SBE] Spectrum Analyzer for AM NRSC measurements

Cris Alexander crisa at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Thu May 26 08:05:40 EDT 2011

I use the Anritsu MS2721A for most of this work, but at several of our local
stations we have the LP Technologies LPT-6000. Both will do the job but
obviously the Anritsu is more portable, and I believe we did have to order
the 300 Hz filter as an option.

W.C. Alexander, CPBE, AMD, DRB
Crawford Broadcasting Company
Denver, CO