[SBE] Spectrum Analyzer for AM NRSC measurements

Daniel L. Davis dldavis at dsquaredbroadcast.com
Thu May 26 10:24:43 EDT 2011

I have been very well pleased with the Anritsu 8721B. It is also excellent for FM and IBOC measurements. I was a bit disappointed with Anritsu's service, however. When I sent the unit in for calibration, they told me that it needed repair, to the tune of $3000. Additionally, the manufacturer itself did not have the parts for a current instrument, which caused a delay in getting my unit back in service.

Dan

Daniel L. Davis, CPBE
D Squared Broadcast Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 48
Madison, GA 30650
Voice: 706-342-4474
Fax: 706-752-1879
Email: dldavis at dsquaredbroadcast.com

This message is confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message from your computer and all other devices, and notify us promptly.