[SBE] HCJB on Hams in Broadcasting Net

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun Jun 5 08:48:36 EDT 2011

Gang......

Tonight on the Hams in Broadcasting Net, 8 PM Eastern every Sunday
evening on the IRLP 9615 Reflector and the *SBE* Echolink Conference
96150 and the WA2CBS repeater in NYC, I'll be talking a little about
my visit to the HCJB Transmitter Site outside of Quito, Ecuador back
in November-December of 1974 while on a Field Trip for CCA Electronics
at Radio Quito and the Voce de Galapagos.

See (hear) any interested Ham at 8 PM Eastern tonight. For now, it's
only available for licensed Ham Radio Operators to check in, but
eventually we'll get it streaming online so even unlicensed folk can
listen. Eventually......

brew Bruce Schiller CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ZST