[SBE] Unattended Operation

Rick Young rix.dryheat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:43:33 EDT 2011

Hi,
I'm a contract engineer in Arizona and am installing a WVRC-8 Broadcast
Tools monitor. From what I can see, there is no method for raising lowering
power through the day to maintain the licensed power level. So the question
is, what is actually required for unattended operation? If we switch to day
pattern (1500w non-directional) there is an old Burk unit which maintains
the power level through macros. Same at nite. With the WVRC-8, there are
no macros, just the ability to switch day/nite. Comments here are
appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Rick Young
Member #5633