[SBE] Emailing: forheat_ind_600x405

Henry's dogs and cats a9xw at cs.com
Sat Jul 23 10:05:24 EDT 2011

Gee clay, arent you bantering for another useless EAS code for "not
frying here!
Hey you sissies without AC we had this every summer when I was a kid.
AC is not a God given right. grow a couple and get on with it. THink
of those poor AMish who dont even have electricy in their entire lives
and manage the heat and dont complain, and dont show uip in "emergency
cooling centers
He had HI of 122 and 121 last two days, sit int he shade and drink
something besides beer for a change.

Henry.