[SBE] Hams in Broadcasting Net at 8 PM Eastern tonight

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun Jul 24 08:38:47 EDT 2011

TONIGHT! Hear Ye, Hear Ye...... It's the Hams in Broadcasting Net on
IRLP Reflector 9615 and the Echolink *SBE* Conference 96150 at 8 PM
Eastern time. Hams can get on from either IRLP *or* Echolink *or* the
WA2CBS repeater in NYC.

Last night I went to the Burlington County (NJ) Farm Fair which
reminded me of when I did a remote broadcast from that very Fair back
in 1971 - albeit from it's previous location. We'll be talking about
interesting things which happened to us while doing remote broadcasts
tonight.......

We'll C U there......

brew Bruce Schiller CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ZST