[SBE] SBE Digest, Vol 409, Issue 1

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun Aug 7 16:14:42 EDT 2011

Ray says:

> Its simple. Look at the station license.

Ah, yes.

I see it says:

Unlimited Directional Antenna:

above the antenna coordinates.

But maybe that refers to Day versus Night hours...... I'll have to
find a DA with no power or pattern change to compare against.

But most important for our purposes, there are no monitor points
listed for WBZ as there are for other Directionals.

That possibility was mentioned on last weeks net. I cheated though, I
talked with John Byre here at CBS Monday who told me there were indeed
no monitor points for this two tower DA.

But you are right - the license tells all.

brew Bruce Schiller at CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ZST