[SBE] SBE Digest, Vol 409, Issue 1

Clay Freinwald k7cr at blarg.net
Sun Aug 7 16:22:44 EDT 2011

Here is another one to play with -

KWSU, Licensed to Washington State University (My employer)

http://transition.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/amq?state=WA&call=KWSU&arn=&city=&freq=530
&fre2=1700&type=0&facid=&class=&list=0&dist=&dlat2=&mlat2=&slat2=&NS=N&dlon2
=&mlon2=&slon2=&EW=W&size=9

Station operates with 5kw Day and Night - But with different parameters.

Not all things are the same.

Clay Freinwald