[SBE] SBE Digest, Vol 409, Issue 1

Brew brew at theMode.com
Mon Aug 8 00:20:29 EDT 2011

> Doesnt WWL in NOLA do the same thing?

Yes, I think so. And another DA with no monitor points which I found
following Ray's license checking suggestion is WIP, Philadelphia, on
610. They are a two tower DA and an old station, too. Founded by
Gimbels department store, the station first went on the air on March
17, 1922 as Philadelphia's first commercial radio station. I'm
pretty sure they also went directional to push their lobe toward the
people rather than protect other stations.

brew Bruce Schiller at CBS-TV NY and WA2ZST