[SBE] Wireless intercom suggestions

Jones, Patrick pjones at golfchannel.com
Tue Aug 9 14:03:58 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

The Tempest system that Clear-Com sells is about the best on the market. It has a web gui to manage the base station and the belt packs. Very cool product. We have 4 base stations and 23 belt packs here.

One of the cool features is you can have 4 belt packs full duplex and up to I think like 20 half duplex. There are different modes you can choose from. Check it out...

Thanks,

Patrick Jones
Sr. Broadcast Engineer

[cid:image001.png at 01CC569C.91E850B0]