[SBE] media recycling

Taylor, William W. taylorww at cityofgainesville.org
Tue Aug 23 17:11:27 EDT 2011

I use www.greendisk.com<http://www.greendisk.com>
You can buy tokens, they ship you boxes with prepaid shipping, you fill it up and FedEx hauls it off. I have purchased the $20 prepaid box tokens for boxes I supply myself and they send the shipping labels, but I prefer buying the larger boxes that they provide with shipping labels for $35. Everything is recycled. It a good program.
Bill Taylor

William W Taylor CEA CEV CBT
City of Gainesville
Broadcast Technical Services Coordinator
200 E. University Ave.
MS 68
Gainesville, FL 32602
(352) 316-5973