[SBE] Irene and Amateur Radio Communications, IRLP and Echolink...

Tom Bosscher tom at bosscher.org
Sat Aug 27 11:52:32 EDT 2011

For anyone on the east coast who wishes to talk to anyone else
abut Irene, any problems, solutions, you are invited to use the "Hams in
Broadcast" Echolink 96150 and IRLP 9615 conference bridge. If you have a
local repeater that has Echolink or IRLP on it, please feel free to use
this full time reflector.
As a side note, we will have our usual Sunday net on that
conference bridge at 8 PM ET on this conference bridge, and I would like
to ask if any broadcasters affected by Irene are capable, to please
check in. We would like to hear any war stories.

tom bosscher K8TB

http://glirlp.org/9615-broadcast/