[SBE] KWSU

Clay Freinwald k7cr at blarg.net
Thu Aug 25 10:44:46 EDT 2011

Hi Dan-

I will forward this on to the WSU-Crew.Perhaps the date can be more firmly
established.

Sorry about the typo re. the age.

Please pass the word on for those that might have some of the tubes we need.

RCA used the 5762 in their TV transmitters as well, perhaps there are some
laying around some 'video-factories'

Regards,

Clay Freinwald