[SBE] [SBE9615] Irene and Amateur Radio Communications, IRLP and Echolink...

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun Aug 28 17:59:57 EDT 2011

Bob.....

> I've been on generator power here at the house since 1 AM Eastern time.

I think the power is off at my home, too. I live in South Jersey.
I'm at CBS-TV in NYC, but I notice my IRLP node hasn't been heard from
since about 10:30 this morning and my VOIP phone goes straight to
voicemail.

Neat that you have dial up backup...... of course, you have to have a
phone line to dial, which I don't.

brew Bruce Schiller CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ST