[SBE] Need Software for Panasonic AV-HS400

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Nov 2 06:11:59 EDT 2011

HI Solomon,

Sorry, had this in my rental fleet but sold it off years ago. If you need the operations manual I have a copy of that. I had one and it was a great piece at the time. Panasonic has several new and cheaper models these days.

What about the Panasonic web site? Have you looked for software there? I'm assuming that the software update would not be sufficient, but you weren't specific as to the issue you're having. Here's their download web site in case you haven't checked.
http://www.panasonic.com/business/provideo/support/resource-center/av-hs400-software-update.asp

You can try seeking help with Panasonic Service, if needed.

Regards,

Henry
--
Henry M. Seiden