[SBE] short tough broadcast towers built for florida hurricanes...

Mark Heller wgbw at lsol.net
Tue Nov 29 12:16:34 EST 2011

Dick and Pete:

If lightening is part of your weather structure... the Valcom is NOT
advised.

While it works in a small footprint, the manufacturer has many problems,
associated with lightening damaging the internal wire / coil.

I tried to contact them, earlier this year, and they were not enthused
about a
possible Wisconsin customer.... and I'm betting there's more electrical
storms in Florida.

Mark Heller
WGBW Radio
Denmark-Green Bay, WI