[SBE] Dwindling numbers of engineers

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Tue Apr 3 12:54:21 EDT 2012

There is a dwindling number of jobs. Party because equipment has become
more reliable. I remember when I first started you could always find a
job within a month if you knew RF. Now, unless you know IT as well,
you'll be out of work for 6 months or more if you lose your current job.
Even if you know IT, chances are you'll find your next job in an
industry other than broadcasting.