[SBE] Need 7/8" EIA connector for Solid Center Conductor air line

Bill Harris billharris at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 10 00:12:34 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: sbe-bounces at sbe.org [mailto:sbe-bounces at sbe.org]On Behalf Of Ron
Castro
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 9:21 PM
To: sbe member discussion mail list
Subject: [SBE] Need 7/8" EIA connector for Solid Center Conductor air line

We found a bad 7/8" EIA connector on a run of old 7/8" Cablewave Flexwell
type HCC air transmission line that uses a solid center conductor as well as
spiral corrugations on the outer conductor. The connectors are no longer
made and I was wondering if anyone has any of these connectors, used or new,
gas pass or block that I might be able to buy? The part number on the
original was HCC78-50-LIA and 738256 REV H. Here is a link to an old
catalog page that shows the coax and the connectors:

http://www.jmu.edu/wmra-eng/archive/cablewave-gas.pdf

Thanks!

Ron Castro

Chief Technical Officer