[SBE] Third Party Call in Managment

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Tue May 1 13:01:23 EDT 2012

so the idea is then that offsite calls are transferred to your limited pool of lines? transferred to a voip service?,,or you would call back?

this sounds like an excellent voip application, modeled on help desks.

Edwin Bukont CTS, CSRE/DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475 (DC/Baltimore)
V- 615-357-7390 (Nashville)
F- 240.368.1265