[SBE] Shelter for Sale

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Thu May 10 21:49:21 EDT 2012

Folks

excuse the commercial message. have a client that had a significant change of plans on a transmitter project.

they now own a used communications shelter which they no longer need. they have owned for less than a year.

it was supposed to be resold to someone who did not close the deal. it has reverted back to the used equipment seller, but has not been sold.

i am trying to help them sell this unit, no profit or fees or anything in this for me, just trying to get this off their hands so they are not continuing to incur the loss of storage fees on this shelter that they own but have not taken delivery of.

Communication Shelters Loaded 10' X 16' cellxion , SERIAL #
SUSCO300682, 2000 MODEL, NICE UNIT, concrete SHELTER CLEAN
shelter, DUAL HVAC’s, VERY CLEAN, 200AMP load center, transfer
switch, surge protection, lighting, grounding, REMOVED AND IN
CRANE YARD. LOCATED Ga $12,500.00

the shelter is here w/photos. http://www.usedtowers.com/SHELTERS/SHELTERS%20FOR%20SALE.htm

You can buy it direct from them, or contact me and I will put you in touch with the client.

Thank you

Edwin Bukont CTS, CSRE/DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475 (DC/Baltimore)
V- 615-357-7390 (Nashville)