[SBE] Hams in Broadcasting Net tonight

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun May 13 10:54:27 EDT 2012

Hi Gang......

I'll be on for the Hams In Broadcasting Net this evening, Sunday at 8
PM Eastern. I'm in Baltimore, visiting the CE of WBJC-FM and hanging
around for a while. I'll be on the Net via Echolink (at least, that's
the plan). Any licensed ham can get on the Net via IRLP Reflector
9615, *OR* the Echolink *SBE* Conference 96150, *OR* Allstar Node
27405 *OR* the WA2CBS repeater in NYC.

C U then.....

brew Bruce Schiller CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ZST
(on location in Baltimore - OK, it's really vacation days)