[SBE] NEC/4 Modeling

Paul Christensen pchristensen at ieee.org
Thu May 17 15:39:00 EDT 2012

Looking to validate the buried radial parameters of a .NEC input file for a non-phased, single monopole radiator. I've been using the geometry builder utility within 4Nec2 software, but I want to confirm radial depth results as well as source/load parameters. If anyone has an input file to share, it would be very much appreciated. I have J.L. Smith's book on order and will use his examples as well. Thanks!

Regards,

Paul

Paul Christensen, CPBE CBNT 8-VSB AMD
LAW OFFICE of P. B. CHRISTENSEN, P.A.
3749 Southern Hills, Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Office: (904) 379-7802 Facsimile: (904) 212-0050
pchristensen at ieee.org