[SBE] Continental 816R Blower Motor Replacement

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Thu May 17 17:33:09 EDT 2012

Ron -

I used a Grainger motor on an 816 a few years ago...Had to make new
mounting holes in the blower housing as the motor bolt centers were
different...other than that, it's still working fine. Hope you got a
Ball-Bearing model...nice to not have to deal with having to lube it.

Clay Freinwald
Seattle

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:53pm Ron Castro wrote:

> The Grainger tech support guy seemed pretty sure that was the right

> replacement, and all the specs I can see match up, so this is

probably