[SBE] TV Automation questions

Honigs, William S whonigs at kmaxtv.com
Wed Oct 17 15:44:20 EDT 2012

I would suggest a good RAID 5 configured storage system. In fact two independent RAID 5 system fully mirrored. It really depends on their size and budget. How important is it to them if the RAID should happen to fail? The 2nd system is a backup and could save them from a lot of heartache.

Bill Honigs
Field Engineering Supervisor
CBS 13 - KOVR / CW 31 - KMAX
office: (916) 374-1326