[SBE] HDCP concern with off-air only set top boxes

Jeremy Morris jdmickies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:13:34 EDT 2012

Is there anything funky about this? I'm well versed with Analog Sunset and
how it affects BluRay, laptops, and cable boxes, but what about off-air
only boxes with HDMI and component outs? We've got a client trying to
remod off-air HD and analog cable TV for their whole campus, but want to
buy all new infrastructure. We love using the Contemporary Research tuners
cause they scan everything. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks.

Jeremy