[SBE] HDCP concern with off-air only set top boxes

Gary Stewart gstewart at ctvn.org
Fri Nov 2 11:38:52 EDT 2012

Never heard of www.contemporaryresearch.com<http://www.contemporaryresearch.com/> before. They seem to have a lot of products. Which would you use to receive a station for rebroadcast? What could a cable company use to pick you up? What kind of money to they get for their tuners?

Gary Stewart

Engineering Dept.

Cornerstone TV

412-824-3930