[SBE] HDCP concern with off-air only set top boxes

Jeremy Morris jdmickies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:15:54 EDT 2012

My concern with the component analog connectors is I know they go SD on
cable/SAT/BluRay boxes 'cause of Sunset. Didn't know for OTA's. We're
already seeing these boxes shipping from various manuf. with HDMI only
connectors.

More reason to hate consumer crap being used in the pro world...makes my
job interesting, I guess. :)

Jeremy