[SBE] Remote internet access of Burk ARC-16

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Wed Feb 27 19:06:13 EST 2013

On Wednesday 27 February 2013 04:42:37 pm Curt Yengst wrote:

> Has anyone here ever attempted this? If so, how?

> Looking to use Auto Pilot 2010 to access my Burk ARC-16 from off site, via the internet, just like I do with our ARC Plus.

There are two ways.
By far the most popular is to plant a comfuser at the site, running the
Burk software, and remote access it with VNC, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, or similar.

The other is that Burk makes a serial to IP converter, but I've not used it,
nor do I know anyone who has.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Expect the worst, it's the least you can do.