[SBE] Anyone can File Comments during the Reply Comments Period

Paul Christensen pchristensen at ieee.org
Tue Feb 18 10:33:58 EST 2014

A few helpful links that explain the FCC rulemaking process and comment
guidelines:

http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/rulemaking-process-fcc

http://www.hallikainen.com/FccRules/2014/1/index.php

http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/howtocomment.pdf

Paul

Paul Christensen, CPBE CBNT 8-VSB AMD
LAW OFFICE of P. B. CHRISTENSEN, P.A.
3749 Southern Hills, Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Office: (904) 379-7802 Facsimile: (904) 212-0050
pchristensen at ieee.org