[SBE] Linear exciter Matlab interface questions

Yengst, Curt cyengst at star991.com
Fri Apr 4 08:53:41 EDT 2014

The TV station I work for has a Linear AT7001 exciter. (Actually, I think
it's an AT6001 that was upgraded. Anyway...)
A while back, we were using the GUI interface that uses Matlab and a USB
connection between the exciter and the PC for adjustments and readings.

At one point, the hard drive in that computer died, and we had to reinstall
everything from scratch. Now we can't get the Matlab/GUI to work at all.

The USB driver seems to install OK in Windows 7, but the GUI won't open.

I tried it on a Windows XP machine, just for grins, and while the
Matlab/GUI software seemed to start OK, the USB driver was not even
recognized.

Does anyone else have this same combination, and have you had the same
issue?

Thanks,

Curt