[SBE] Regarding Sennheiser wireless mics

Jonathan Solomon jon at thesolomonhouse.com
Sun May 4 12:48:43 EDT 2014

Ed

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/downloads/d508c9526ad9e2f132a0e4016172b505.pdf

If you're doing true stero you should consider a real stereo transmitter as
the channels would be "guaranteed" to arrive at the same time and in phase.

But this looks like an analog transmitter so you're likely to get signals
arriving at the time. As long as the mics and cabling paths are correct you
should be ok with phase. But as they say, your mileage may vary!

As a disclaimer, our pals at FCC are looking to pack the channels so the
frequency you buy now may not be available in a few years. If you buy
something, make sure the frequency is changeable.