[SBE] Regarding Sennheiser wireless mics

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Sun May 4 12:12:59 EDT 2014

John

Thanks for the input. What manual was that in? I could not find in the downloaded docs that the website gives.

I am NOT trying to do stereo over one transmitter and receive system. I have one system, but the question is do I buy another transmit and receive system for the other channel or do I need to buy a specific stereo system. Approx $900 difference in approach.

Ed