[SBE] Regarding Sennheiser wireless mics

jerhil at frontier.com jerhil at frontier.com
Sun May 4 23:08:01 EDT 2014

Our research has turned up an original Hebrew Matthew and evidence of the other Gospels being written first in Hebrew but I can't find my notes at the moment to be more specific. I think our main thrust is paganism in ALL Christian churches! Karen and I want to walk the narrow path that's hard to find. The one Yeshua is calling us to. Thanks for writing. I hope you enjoyed those videos.

Sent from my iPhone