[SBE] Windows 7 networking headache - solved

Yengst, Curt cyengst at star991.com
Wed Dec 10 07:41:03 EST 2014

To all who responded to my earlier post about this, thank you for your
suggestions.  While they may not have necessarily solved this particular
problem, I'm sure the advice will come in handy at some point in the near
future.

Turns out, the machine that couldn't access the other machine had an
erroneous entry in its Windows Credential Manager that was gumming up the
works.  Once the offending entry was deleted, we were able to successfully
log in with the correct credentials and get on with our lives!

*Curt Yengst*

Engineer

732-469-0991 x3127

Also heard on Long Island at 101.5 ● 94.9 ● 96.9 ● 104.5 ● 96.5
Ministries of Pillar of Fire