[SBE] OTA digital TV interference

Dennis C. Brown d.c.brown at att.net
Mon Mar 16 16:23:43 EDT 2015

With a little hunting, you should be able to find a helpful directional
antenna.  I'm using a directional antenna which, including rotor, I
bought for about $30.  It meets my needs and I'm 30 miles from some of
the stations.  You can find a decent one for less than $50.  The
contributor who suggested that you take a reflection from a billboard
had a good point.  Many analog years ago, I found the best reception by
aiming the antenna and picking up reflection from the Jefferson Memorial
in Washington, DC.