[SBE] Barix Extreamer 500

Rick Young rix.dryheat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 22:47:16 EDT 2016

Dan,

Did you download the firmware per the Barix website?  Also, the "exact same
configuration" may be the issue if the specs are slightly different from
the previous units.  I'm thinking there's a corrupt file in there somewhere
that needs to flushed out.  Sort of like when you upgrade the BIOS on a
computer.  Good Luck!

Regards,

Rick

K 7 R I X