[Techtoolslist] The Age Old - "What Eprom Programmer should Iget"question

Matt Rossiter matt at verio.net
Sat Oct 29 21:09:59 EDT 2005

Looks like they have a few of these on Ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Enhanced-Willem-EPROM-Programmer-USB-BIOS-PIC-FWH-ATMEL_
W0QQitemZ7558342918QQcategoryZ4661QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Irvine is only a couple of miles from me too. I guess for $38 I couldn't go
too wrong could I? Your experience has been pretty good with these despite
the super low price? Will I need to purchase separate adapters if I buy
this one?

Thanks!

Matt

_____