[Techtoolslist] The Age Old - "What Eprom Programmer shouldIget"question

Bill Karkula wkarkula at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 08:44:01 EST 2005

You may or may not need adapters depending upon your target device. For
"standard" eproms, no. You do have to set a dip switch depending upon your
device but the software shows you a picture of the dipswitch settings. I've
only programmed the larger eproms and it works well. The nice thing about
this programmer is that since it's in the public domain (like Unix), many
people are developing algorithms, adapters, and enhancements. I don't know
how well this programmer will hold up if you try to do volume through it,
but for my occasional use it has held up well.

Best Regards,

Bill