[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010A Input voltage

Steve C steves-lists at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 31 14:52:12 EST 2005

There *must* be something on the outside, I bought two 9010a's from the US
and I certainly didn't open the case to change the voltage! My 9010a's are
in the garage loft at the moment, and there's a car in it so I can't drag
either out to check!

Is there one of those rotate to voltage type things? Maybe it's the 9100a
that has a plastic cover and plug to change the voltage?