[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010A Input voltage

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon Oct 31 16:14:44 EST 2005

Good point Rodger, I think that was hidden in the yada, yada part of
the instructions for changing voltage that I didn't quote...

Now to find the PDF of the 9010A manuals. They aren't up on the ftp site:
ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/Test%20Equipment/ the backup CD is buried
somewhere in my shop...

John :-#)#