[Techtoolslist] Kool Tools: IC Comparator checks PROMs

Electronicamuse at aol.com Electronicamuse at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 12:57:25 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/24/2006 12:13:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jrr at flippers.com writes:

Disclaimer: I don't work for BUGTRAP...

Good thing, since I think that they disbanded 2 decades ago. :)

Could you share your Bugtrap setting/instructions? I have a Bugtrap CMOS
and regular version. I never took the time to learn to use it. Damn to-do
list is pretty long. :)

Dave

+++++Ask me about Retrocade 30-in-1 MultiPac kits for Midway Pac Man and Ms
Pac Man boards and same kit already attached to a new JAMMA PCB. Also we now
have purchased the rights to WG6100 (Tempest, etc) new deflection boards and
HVU boards. Also HVU boards for Amplifone (Star Wars). These are version 2
with no extra wiring or mods necessary. Ask about Star Wars overlays and new
cabinets for Midway cocktail, upright, mini, Dragon's Lair, Williams, Golden
Tee Fore, and Ultra-MAME++++